Now Registering for The 2013-2014 School Year!
Foundation Basketball will now be offering Before School Academy. Our Before School Academy will be offered at our ACTS location and will open at 6:30 am.
We promote a safe, fun after school environment where homework completion and mentoring come first and basketball training is required for all participants.
Our After School basketball program runs from early release school 2 pm-6 pm and late release schools from 3 pm-6 pm. We offer transportation for 3rd grade and up. We offer transportation from:
Tomahawk Creek Middle School
Swift Creek Middle School
Spring Run Elementary School
Alberta Smith Elementary School
Grange Hall Elementary School
Bailey Bridge Middle School
Manchester Middle School
J.B. Watkins Elementary School
A snack, study time, basketball skill lessons, and an After School Developmental League in our after school program for players at various levels.
Children will enjoy fundamental skill instruction. Players will improve individual skills such as foot work, passing, dribbling, shooting, rebounding, and defending while learning how to play on a team. Boys and girls grades 4-8 and all skill levels are encouraged to join.
Daily Training Schedule:
1. Student Athletes are transported from local schools to FBG.
2. Student Athletes complete their homework
3. Skills Training begins after homework is complete. Programs are customized based on development areas per individual
4. After daily workouts there will be free play until 6:30pm
After School Academy League:
1. 2 games a week will be played during the League
2. The first game will be a 4-on-4, half court game to teach players how to move without the ball. The players will be taught to set screens, box out and rebound, help defense, one-on-one defense, understand passing lanes, one-on-one attack moves, and attacking the basket (draw and kickout moves).
3. The second game of the week will be a 5-on-5, full-court game. This game will reinforce what the players learned in the half-court game and in the daily training.
-This is an added value to the program at no extra cost to the parents
-Reverisible jerseys will be available for purchase
If you or someone you know is interested in an alternative to a typical after school program, have them contact Coach David for additional email@example.com